Sunday, October 26, 2008

longest run...

today was the tour de chico! i started out by the bike path and was going to head up to the airport but it was too hot. so i turned around and headed down the esplande towards the university. fro the university, i hit salem and jogged all the way to 20th. i ended at sierra nevada. ahhhh glad to be home and i'm not feel too bad :)

1st leg: 5.57 mi || 1:03 hours || 11:18 mil/min (best so far on long distance!)
2nd leg: 5 mi || 1:03 hours || 12:40 mil/min

grand total: 10.57 mi || 2:06 hours || 11:55 mil/min

1 comment:

Amber D. (Evans) Marcu, Ph.D. said...

I remember when I ran my first 15 mile run (2.5 hours). It was difficult up until mile 9 and then it all washed away and became zen-like and melodic, like I was running in beat with my own heart and inner drum. There is nothing else quite like that and I'm glad to see you're also finding it. I also hope to get back to something like that soon! Congrats and keep it up! Good luck in the summer marathon!